This looked like a fun meme to participate in today. You are supposed to list the Five Questions for the week and then answer them. So here they are:
1. What is one food you could eat everyday?
2. Are you working in the career you thought you would be when you were 18?
3. What is something that you wish you would have done when you were younger and you didn’t?
4. What color are your kitchen walls?
5. Do you remember what your very first favorite song was?
Ok, now here are my answers! Fun, fun, fun!!
1. I seriously think I could eat chocolate everyday. I don’t need lots and lots of it. But just a little would be wonderful.
2. I am most definitely NOT working in the career I thought I would be when I was 18. I started college off as a Music Major. I was going to be performing with Symphonies around the world and then later fall back on being a music teacher if I wanted. I knew after the first year that God was leading me to another path. So here I am today…a mom and I homeschool my son. I also work for a leading homeschool magazine. I like my life.
3. When I was younger, I always wanted to be a foreign exchange student. I think that would have been an awesome experience. I never go to do that. My husband did though. He went to Ireland as a foreign exchange student.
4. The walls in my kitchen are painted in my favorite color. They are a light, pale yellow. It makes me happy.
5. My very first favorite song was “Shadows in the Moonlight” by Anne Murray. I think this was mostly because it was my very first record that I ever owned. It was given to me by an Aunt for my birthday.
I guess you now know a little bit more about me, and things I might not have ever answered otherwise. LOL! To read answers by others, just click on the picture at the top of this post.